Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kanye Spends 50 Cent

Kanye and 50 cent. .. christ almighty..
I'm going completely off of rumors so bare with me. . As I know kanye and 50's battle of sales will determine if I never have to hear 50 Cent again. This is awesome because yesterday I was told that Kanye is up 100,000 already. Turn 50's mic off! Now don't get me wrong, I listen to some of his music but the world be be a better place without one more thug rapper. Now I also hate Kanye and his stuck up attitude, but can deal because his music is moving in a forward path. Now as against paying for music as I am. . I recommend that every one go buy Kanye's album. Sh!t buy one for your grandma and help my "silence 50 cause"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree that another thug rapper on the radio is the last thing i want to hear, and i do kinda like kanye's music... but i dont see how kayne's music is in a forward direction. kanye's first major hit was golddigger which is not a good song with meaning and wisdom behind it it is just sounds good and the kiddies like it... and his new song stonger says "that that dont kill me only makes me stonger" wich is cool and true but he also asks who will be his black kate moss tonight and he'd do anything for a blonde dyke.

Anonymous said...

Really Kanye's first hit was "Through the Wire" which was about a horrific car accident that he was in. While he had his jaw wired shut he recorded "through the wire" hence the name. Since then he has always been progressive in his beats and styles. Yes, he still rhymes about booty and other things alike, but generally speaking. He has been a musical pioneer.

Anonymous said...

Good words.