Monday, September 17, 2007

Soulja Boy huh?

How can someone explain 11,441,392 Myspace hits from a 16-year-old kid in his basement?? Complete ignorance. I vomited in my studio this morning. This ever-growing gangster rap phenomenon never ceases to baffle me. I really wish that I could take my hit back. He owes me my time to research him and his count should return to 11,441,391. Half of this craze is attributed to word of mouth. Unfortunately you can not determine the amount of plays, because if I was to sit with my browser open all day and play the songs continuously, then the play count will rise with it. And as for the 11 million hits, I seriously hope that about 11 million other people were duped into looking him up just as I was. He has absolutely no talent and from his Myspace music previews NO LYRICS!. . Just repeated hooks and bridges. Ahhh, I’m done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah, look at this suburbanite white boy looking down on 'gangsta rap' from his ivory tower. i'll bet 'acquiesce' or whatever he calls himself has no idea what its like in the dirty south, recording in his studio on equipment his daddy gave him. look at this picture for christ sake. can you say wigger? yeah, soulja might not have put his lyrics on his myspace page, but if he had, you'd have no reason to buy his album. there might actually be a marketing scheme behind this, or perhaps just to elicit some ignorant white boy's rant. i'll be you gave him another 10,000 hits